Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ddebruhl  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2014 6:59:48 AM(UTC)
ddebruhl

I was setting up a portfolio in the Stock Central portfolio section with the Roaster of Quality Stocks. However several of the Canadian stock that were listed in the Roaster of Quality were lined through and no information was posted on them. They were Stella Jones (SJ.TO), Home Capital Group (HCG.TO), Bankers Petroleum (BNK.TO), but one posted correctly Open Text (OTC.TO). Is there something wrong that some of the Canadians stock post incorrectly and some don't?

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

gerlach  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
gerlach

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
They wouldn't be in the Roster of Quality if we didn't have data for them. I checked and all of those companies opened fine with complete histories. It might have been a temporary problem, so you should try again.

Doug
ddebruhl  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 4:59:00 AM(UTC)
ddebruhl

I have deleted BNK.TO, HCG.TO, and SJ.TO and reentered the symbols back into the Roaster of Quality Portfolio and I get the same results. There must be a problem in StockCentral Portfolio program. Because none of the Canadian Stock show any data and have a line draw through them except Open Text OTC.TO
philrod  
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2015 5:45:13 PM(UTC)
philrod

The StockCentral Portfolio tool would be much improved if it could track ETFs and Mutual Funds in addition to its current ability to hold and track indivdual stocks.  Entering ETFs and Mutual Funds 'tickers' results in "ticker 'xxxx' not found."  Many of us have portfolios that contain securities beyond individual stock.  

It is acknowledged that ETFs and Mutual Funds do not have the same set of metrics as individual stocks.  This request does not advocate for StockCentral to begin including all the ETF and Mutual Fund metrics (e.g. expense ratio, holdings, etc.).  Rather, it is requested that users have the ability to include ETFs and Mutual Funds within the StockCentral Portfolio.  The daily pricing update of would suffice.  Thanks.