Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pawche  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2023 4:59:06 PM(UTC)
Pawche

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Just finished testing a suggested improvement to the StockCentral web site from a StockCentral user. This one concerned the Portfolio tab. This is one of several suggestions from users implemented so far this year.
Thank you to all who have made suggestions. Your suggestion may not have been implemented but even non-implemented suggestions contribute to making StockCentral better. Remember, The Suggestion Box forum is there for your suggestions but suggestions can be posted in other forums.
Also, Thank You to all StockCentral users. I hope our tools help you to a better financial future.
Russell Malley
thanks 1 user thanked Pawche for this useful post.
David2 on 7/26/2023(UTC)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

David2  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2023 6:37:54 AM(UTC)
David2

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Thank you very much for your efforts and making Stock Central better. I have another request. In the My Portfolio Section under Watch Lists you have the Roster of Quality companies. Would it be possible to add the Pre Defined Screens companies in My User-Defined Screens like you did with the Roster of Quality Companies that would update like the Roster of Quality does when it is updated?