Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pawche  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2023 2:46:53 PM(UTC)
Pawche

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 44 post(s)
The Watch List feature on myICLUB.com has been updated. Responding to requests to be able to link an SSG to a Watch List company, now an SSG can be linked to a company on the Watch List. View options are Fundamentals and Diversification. The Fundamentals view includes 7 items taken directly from the linked SSG. The Buy Below price, the U/D ratio and the SSG Buy/Hold/Sell recommendation are included among the 7 items. If no SSG is linked, the text No SSG Plus Link Established is displayed across the 7 columns for SSG data.
The Diversification view includes the economic sector for the company and its size. The size category is based on Trailing Twelve Months revenue.
Editing the information for a company on the Watch List is accomplished by clicking on the ticker symbol link. Changing the linked SSG and the date the company was added to the list can be done from this page. If the added date is changed, the price on the added date will automatically change to the closing price on the date selected, when the edit is saved. Editing a Watch List company is limited to the member who added the company to the list and other members who have Watch List editing permission in their member profile. Member Permissions can only be changed by the club site administrator or someone given Edit Member profiles permission by an administrator.
thanks 1 user thanked Pawche for this useful post.
David2 on 7/26/2023(UTC)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

David2  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2023 5:21:25 AM(UTC)
David2

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Thanks, however when I try to access the Roster of Quality portfolio I can sort the column headers all except the take stock. I get an error message (Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /portfolio/club/views/takestock.aspx)

Edited by user Friday, July 21, 2023 2:45:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Pawche  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2023 8:55:13 PM(UTC)
Pawche

My post was for the Watch List on myICLUB not StockCentral.
Re: The StockCentral Watch List link for the Roster of Quality Companies - You are correct. The page you mention (/portfolio/club/views/takestock.aspx) does give an error message. I'll report that to programmer. The Roster of Quality Companies link from the Watch List does not give a sort-able table.
You can get to a sort-able version of the Roster of Quality Companies by clicking the Analysis tab and then the Roster of Quality link. This should bring you to this URL - https://www.stockcentral.com/Data/Roster.
When I was on this page just a minute ago, I was able to sort the list by the first 4 columns of the table.
Please let us know if you have problems with the page I just mentioned.

Russell Malley
David2 on 7/22/2023(UTC)
David2  
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2023 5:19:04 AM(UTC)
David2

Sorry for the confusion. I like what you did in the myIclub watch list.

Please have the programmer make the take stock tab in the My Portfolio section sortable in Stock Central because it would give the buy and sell recommendation easier to find. Where the one in the Analysis is sortable but does not give the buy and sell recommendation.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 25, 2023 8:45:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Pawche  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2023 4:36:48 PM(UTC)
Pawche

The Take Stock report from the Portfolio section is now sort-able, including by the Buy column. I just tested this and it worked just fine. I like this sort-able view. Thanks for the suggestion.
Russell
David2 on 7/26/2023(UTC)
David2  
#6 Posted : Monday, August 7, 2023 8:22:54 AM(UTC)
David2

Thank you very much for your efforts and making Stock Central better. I have another request. In the My Portfolio Section under Watch Lists. You have the Roster of Quality companies. Would it be possible to add the Pre Defined Screens companies in My User-Defined Screens like you did with the Roster of Quality Companies? That would update like the Roster of Quality does when it is updated.