Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
David2  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2023 8:46:36 AM(UTC)
David2

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I was in the SSGPLUS to put in the latest Quarterly Data on a stock and when I do the program ask for the tax rate so I have to calculate the figure by taking the tax and dividing it by the Pretax income. I know in the Income statement it does not give you the tax rate only the tax. Is there any way that the SSG Plus could be changed to calculate the tax rate then I would only have to enter the tax and not have to calculate it. I think in the Toolkit program all you had to do is enter the Revenue, ESP, Pretax income, the tax, and the Shares. and the program would do all the calculations. This would be a big help if this can be changed.

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Pawche  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2023 10:11:49 PM(UTC)
Pawche

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 44 post(s)
I brought this up at an ICLUBcentral staff meeting this week. Turns out, what you want is already on the list of items to add to the SSGPlus. No timeline for implementation was given. It is part of a review of possible features to add.
David2  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2023 7:55:40 AM(UTC)
David2

Thank you. What about any news on adding some of the portfolio reports that are in Myiclub portfolio reports to the SSGPLUS. We only have the Summery and the PERT?
Pawche  
#4 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2023 2:33:53 PM(UTC)
Pawche

Another good idea! I will forward your idea to the group doing SSGPlus feature planning. Do you have particular myICLUB portfolio reports you would like to see added first? If you like, send me a list of your portfolio report priorities fro the SSGPlus to me directly at rmalley@iclub.com. I'll send it to the SSG group.
David2  
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2023 9:03:12 AM(UTC)
David2

I would like to have all the ones that are in the Portfolio section on Myiclub but my preference is the Summary Report, PERT Report, that are already in the SSGPLUS then the Offence Report, Defense Report, Trend Report and the rest as they can be added.
Pawche  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2023 3:05:43 AM(UTC)
Pawche

I brought up your request at an ICLUBcentral staff meeting. Unfortunately, no one here is working on any of the reports from the SSGPlus just the actual SSG portion. I'll find who to contact at BetterInvesting to give your request to the group working on the reports.
thanks 1 user thanked Pawche for this useful post.
David2 on 5/28/2023(UTC)