Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JanetLewis  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2023 2:15:49 PM(UTC)
JanetLewis

In MyIclub on the accounting page our entire portfolio is listed and by clicking on a ticker or the icon next to it we can see all the transactions we entered for that stock company or go to the internet for that company. Is it possible to make that kind of link in our individual portfolio also? Currently we need to go to Reports sections.
Thanks
Janet Lewis

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

sean  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2023 9:46:28 AM(UTC)
sean

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Hello,

Thank you for posting; could you expand on the request about adding a link in individual portfolios? The site really only has the portfolio of currently held securities, and a Watch List for stocks that the club might want to keep an eye on.
JanetLewis  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2023 10:20:34 AM(UTC)
JanetLewis

I would like to be able to click on the ticker in my personal portfolio and have it directly show the history of lots added to that stock rather than having to go to a report to see the history. Much like the club portfolio software will allow. Personal porfolio software doesn't appear to have that feature.
Thanks.

sean  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2023 9:48:31 AM(UTC)
sean

Thank you for posting again. I didn't understand the first time, that you were asking about the portfolios that can be set up in StockCentral. I see what you mean, and am happy to send that request over to our folks for consideration.
JanetLewis  
#5 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2023 9:43:01 AM(UTC)
JanetLewis

Thanks
sean  
#6 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2023 11:18:41 AM(UTC)
sean

Hello,

I'm posting to let you know that we have updated the Portfolios in StockCentral. Now, if you click on the name of a security from the standard Valuation page, that will take you to the transaction history for that security.
thanks 1 user thanked sean for this useful post.
JanetLewis on 2/7/2023(UTC)