Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pawche  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2021 3:59:34 AM(UTC)
Pawche

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Effective September 27, 2021, ICLUBcentral is pleased to announce that StockCentral has been upgraded with MyStockPortfolio functionality.
As part of this transition, all MyStockPortfolio subscribers now have access to StockCentral, and MyStockPortfolio will no longer exist separately (i.e. as a standalone product).
However, none of the portfolio record keeping features are going away – all MyStockPortfolio functionality and user data has been migrated to StockCentral as part of the change.
Subscribers to the former MyStockPortfolio will have the remaining term of their MyStockPortfolio subscription transferred to a StockCentral subscription on a month-for-month basis, either as a new StockCentral subscription or as an extension to your existing StockCentral subscription.
These users now have access to all of the features and functionality of the StockCentral website. In addition to portfolio record keeping, StockCentral includes a stock screener, company ratio analyzer, message boards, sector and industry averages, and many more features.
Current subscribers of StockCentral now have access to complete recordkeeping and portfolio management features at no additional charge.
How to Access StockCentral.com and Your Portfolios
If you have ever had a user name and password to access StockCentral as a trial user or with a full subscription, you will now use those same credentials to access StockCentral.com.
If you have never had a user name and password for StockCentral, you will use your MyStockPortfolio user name and password.
Once you have logged in to StockCentral.com, your portfolios can be found by selecting the Portfolio link in the Tools & Analysis tab. Your portfolios are also available from the StockCentral.com Home Page in the Portfolio box.
The names of your portfolios will reflect whether each Portfolio originated on MyStockPortfolio.com or StockCentral.com. This will help customers who might have similarly-named portfolios on both websites. Once you are comfortable with the transition, you may edit the names of your portfolios as desired.
The Portfolio module on StockCentral.com utilizes the same user interface as it did on MyStockPortfolio.com, with the same menus and organization. The only notable change is that Reports now include a Take Stock view, a fundamental-based report based on the Take Stock methodology used on StockCentral.com.
In the future, to continue access to your Portfolios, renew your StockCentral subscription.
What to Do If You Have Problems or Questions
Our customer support team is standing by to assist you with any questions you might have, or to assist you in determining the correct user name and password to use. You may reach us online or by phone at 1-877-33-ICLUB during regular business hours.
We believe you will enjoy this new functionality. Thank you for being a subscriber!
Russell Malley

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

David2  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2021 9:56:06 AM(UTC)
David2

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
When I click on My Portfolio and click on All Portfolios it does not show the Roaster of Quality Portfolio any longer. Can this be added back to the Portfolio section so we can evaluate the Roaster of Quality Stocks?
thanks 1 user thanked David2 for this useful post.
Pawche on 9/27/2021(UTC)
Pawche  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2021 5:20:35 PM(UTC)
Pawche

I just reported this loss of the Roster of Quality Companies from the Portfolio list to the programmers and management. Rectifying this may take a bit longer than usual as a member of the team is on vacation and will be away from computers and cell phones for a couple of days.
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
Russell
David2  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 6, 2021 6:54:55 AM(UTC)
David2

I see that the Roster of Quality has been added to the watch list.However when I go to the watch list it will not let me sort it by the headers like it did when it as in the portfolio section. Also when I go to the portfolio section I can not sort the headers there also.

In the watchlist I see you can add other portfolios.If you go to the screener can you add that screener or any of the predefined screeners to the watchlist?
gerlach  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2021 10:13:10 AM(UTC)
gerlach

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: David2 Go to Quoted Post
I see that the Roster of Quality has been added to the watch list.However when I go to the watch list it will not let me sort it by the headers like it did when it as in the portfolio section. Also when I go to the portfolio section I can not sort the headers there also.

In the watchlist I see you can add other portfolios.If you go to the screener can you add that screener or any of the predefined screeners to the watchlist?

We're planning an overhaul to the portfolio and watch list reports, and that will add sorting capabilities to them.

I hadn't thought about adding screen results to the Watch List, but how would it work? Would the companies that passed a screen be added to the watch list as of that date, or would the companies on the Watch List be updated to reflect the current companies that pass the screen?
David2  
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2021 2:59:22 PM(UTC)
David2

Thanks, I will be looking for the overhaul

I think that you could do the watch list like you do the Roster of Quality in the watch list. When there is an update to the predefined screen and saved to the watch list that is what you use or if you create a stock screen that could be saved to the watch list then that is what you would use.

Edited by user Monday, October 18, 2021 9:15:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

David2  
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2022 6:49:47 AM(UTC)
David2

I would like to print the portfolio reports and have a PDF to send out the PDF to club members. Can this be added now or do I have to wait on the overhaul that was promised in October? When can I expect the new overhaul?
David2  
#8 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2022 6:06:11 AM(UTC)
David2

Thank you for the portfolio print function. I would like to request a PDF function next and is there a way you can add the sort function to the individual headers also.
Pawche  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 6, 2022 8:42:09 PM(UTC)
Pawche

Your request noted. A PDF output for printing portfolio. Sort by individual headers.
I will bring these up at next staff meeting.
Russell
Pawche  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2022 1:46:08 AM(UTC)
Pawche

The requested additions were discussed at our staff meeting. Response was positive. I am not privy to where on the priority list of changes and additions this falls, so I cannot give you an estimate of when these will be implemented.
In the meantime, most browsers will print to PDF. Not quite as easy as direct to PDF but you can at least get PDF output with a bit more work.
Russell
David2  
#11 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2022 6:05:12 AM(UTC)
David2

It has been a year and I have not seen the overhaul Doug Gurlach had promised. Can you give me the latest news on the portfolio overhaul.
Pawche  
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2022 3:46:38 PM(UTC)
Pawche

Since I did not have details on the overhaul, I passed along your request for an update on the overhaul plans. I have not heard back yet. I'll make another request today.
Russell
Pawche  
#13 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2022 5:32:40 PM(UTC)
Pawche

At the last staff meeting I was told we are still soliciting ideas from customers on what they would like to see changed/added in the portfolio section. If you have more ideas, please post them or email me directly at rmalley@iclub.com.
Thanks for your comments and ideas for improving the site for our users.
Russell