Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pawche  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 5:09:42 PM(UTC)
Pawche

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 44 post(s)
The testing of linking SSGs in the online SSGPlus to myICLUB is completed. This feature is now available to all myICLUB accounts. Club members who have SSGPlus can link their SSGs to the stock assigned to them as StockWatcher in myICLUB. This member's SSG judgements will then be included in the StockWatcher Report for that stock and in the club Portfolio Reports. A member cannot link their SSG to a stock in the club portfolio if they are not the StockWatcher assigned to that stock.
Details for making the link are available in a PDf document placed in the "Free Resources from myICLUB.com" folder in the File Storage area of each club's myICLUB site.
Briefly, this is how to make the link.
Under your name in the upper right, click on My Account.
Click on Establish BI Link in the left-hand column.
Enter your BI username and password in the next screen. Do not use your myICLUB information.
Click the Establish link button.
Go to Reports > My StockWatcher Assignments to link to specific SSGs for your StockWatcher assignments. A list of your stocks to watch appears with a drop down menu to choose the SSG to use.

Note: The link for My StockWatcher Assignments does not appear on the left-hand column list of reports. The link for this report is in the large main report page in the Monthly & Frequently-Accessed Reports section.

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

genonline  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 5:46:53 PM(UTC)
genonline

I sync'd iclub with BI CorePlus SSG's, made stock assignments but stockwatcher report overview still sez "no SSG Plus link established for this stock..." What am I missing?
Pawche  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 4:56:33 AM(UTC)
Pawche

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 44 post(s)
I see some possible reasons for why a stockwatcher report still says there is no linked SSG.
1.) Right now the link only brings in SSG judgement for the SSGPlus on the BI website. If you are using the SSGCore, the link does not bring in SSG data.
2.) You can only link to an SSGPlus file if you are the StockWatcher for that stock. People who are not the assigned stock watcher cannot link their SSG for that company.
3.) When you made the stock watcher assignments, you forgot to click the Submit button to save the assignments.
4.) You did not go to My StockWatcher Assignments to link to a specific SSG.
If none of these apply to your situation, please let me know so we can find the cause of your issue.

Russell Malley