Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gerlach  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 1, 2017 2:44:52 PM(UTC)
gerlach

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
A new dynamic StockCentral homepage appears after subscribers log in to the StockCentral.com website, and features personalized information based on each subscribers' interests. The sections on the page include Portfolios, latest and "watched" Forum messages, recent Blog posts, the current Roster of Quality listing, and User-Defined Screens. These modules provide instant access to key information and links to various areas of the website.

Please let us know if you have future suggestions for the homepage or other areas of the website!

Edited by user Friday, September 1, 2017 2:46:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked gerlach for this useful post.
Stockmouse92 on 9/30/2017(UTC)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

countrywood  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 4:40:01 PM(UTC)
countrywood

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks, Doug. Like the new look. Much easier to use.
mber77  
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 12:19:28 PM(UTC)
mber77

Originally Posted by: gerlach Go to Quoted Post
A new dynamic StockCentral homepage appears after subscribers log in to the StockCentral.com website, and features personalized information based on each subscribers' interests. The sections on the page include Portfolios, latest and "watched" Forum messages, recent Blog posts, the current Roster of Quality listing, and User-Defined Screens. These modules provide instant access to key information and links to various areas of the website.

Please let us know if you have future suggestions for the homepage or other areas of the website!

Doug,

Not sure if this the right place to ask. But, I guess I will anyway. For years I have used the screener and 1 of my favorite items to list is the Historical Value Ratio of .7 to 1.0. Sometime in the last year, SC has listed these values in the 1000's.

In an example, CVS shows 15561.4, but if I do my own, I get 1.55. So now I have to select 0.00 to any to get a result that shows the Hist Value and I have to interpret the values from 7000 to 10000 to get the right values.

As seen in the predefined screens for Iclub Growth Stocks and Companies on sale you get zero results because the Hist Value is wrong.

Am I missing something?

Mike Berry