Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DannyM  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2006 10:14:51 AM(UTC)
DannyM

Very nice addition with company reports. I would recommend for Stockcetral subscribers to print in landscape as this makes the upper section easier to read. Will we be able to save this as a file eventually? Might be a good idea to add a printable version function/button on the company report page.
I printed SBUX and everything looks good.
If the three ratios are not calculated why put them in? Or is that the future home of the consensus estimate?

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

jncraig  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2006 2:14:32 PM(UTC)
jncraig

Very nice addition with company reports. I would recommend for Stockcetral subscribers to print in landscape as this makes the upper section easier to read. Will we be able to save this as a file eventually? Might be a good idea to add a printable version function/button on the company report page.
I printed SBUX and everything looks good. If the three ratios are not calculated why put them in? Or is that the future home of the consensus estimate?

The "not computed" values will be computed soon.  There are several other sections of the report that don't exist yet, and the missing computations rely on them.

Your other suggestions are good, and I'll do them as quickly as I can ... after the complete report is there.

Joe
rwilkes  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2006 4:00:30 AM(UTC)
rwilkes

Joe,

The Company Reports are a very nice addition.  Looks great.  Are there any plans to add a Ticker look up feature to the site? 

Randy
jncraig  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2006 4:11:47 AM(UTC)
jncraig

Are there any plans to add a Ticker look up feature to the site?
Yes!

First, though, there still is some functionality to be added.

Joe
DannyM  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2006 6:45:41 PM(UTC)
DannyM

In the MSFT Company report the tax rates are all negative until the one year. That doesn't seem right.
GROWTH RATES 9-Yrs 8-Yrs 7-Yrs 6-Yrs 5-Yrs 4-Yrs 3-Yrs 2-Yrs 1-Yrs
Pre-Tax Profit (M) 11.0% 8.2% 5.1% 5.6% 9.6% 11.0% 10.0% 22.4% 9.8%
PTP as % of Sales (M) -3.7% -5.0% -6.3% -5.6% -2.1% -0.6% -0.8% 11.6% -1.4%
Tax Rate -2.3% -2.6% -2.4% -2.5% -2.5% -2.6% -3.3% -3.1% 17.9%
jncraig  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2006 7:21:55 PM(UTC)
jncraig

Danny,

The negative numbers are the growth rate of the tax rates.  The tax rate has been trending down slightly.  The actual tax rates are between 30% and 35%.
Joe