Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ddebruhl  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 11:12:02 AM(UTC)
ddebruhl

I am trying to send an attachment email with the Quarterly Trend Graph. When I click on (Using which data:) and select Quarterly and click Screenshot it copies it to Documents so I can get the attachment. However, If I click on quarterly and click on screenshot it copies it to documents but if I switch to Trailing 4 Qtrs. and click on screenshot it overrides the quarterly graph instead of making a separate screenshot copy. I have to screenshot one at a time to get it to copy to document for an attachment. Is it possible to make a change to the program so I don't have to go back and make a different screenshot every time I want to send the Quarterly and the Trailing 4 Qtrs. graph. Maybe screenshot A for the Trailing 4 Qtrs. and screenshot B for the Quarterly or maybe a different file name for each one when it copies to documents? I also have a the same problem when I print. I have to go back and pick the Quarterly to print them go back and pick the Trailing 4 Quarters to print. Can this be corrected so you can pick the one you want to print from the print screen.

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

ddebruhl  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2015 4:26:25 AM(UTC)
ddebruhl

I got the Screenshot to copy to the email attachment in Quarterly Trend Graph by changing the file name when it copied it to documents. Now the quarterly has the original file and the Trailing twelve months has a different file name by changing the last symbol in the file name. So now I don't have to go back and fourth to get both in the documents file to send as an attachment. I would request that Toolkit look at doing this to there program so I don't have to every time I want to take a snapshot and send it to documents.