Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
alcmueller@earthlink.net  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:13:43 AM(UTC)
alcmueller@earthlink.net

As far as I can determine, when exporting a SSG in either the SSG or ITK format, you lose the adjustments made to the visual analysis.  We send our SSGs to the other club members prior to a meeting and some of the analysis is lost when they can't see the relationship between Sales & PTP, EPS & Cash Flow, Sales & EPS, and etc.  When doing a SSG I move each of the 6-8 items to get a better appreciation for the companies management progress or lack thereof.  Maintaining this adjusted VA creates a good educational topic for the other members to understand how these different items relate to each other before they begin making their Sales and EPS forecasts.  Thanks for your consideration.

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

gerlach  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:55:58 PM(UTC)
gerlach

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Posted By Al Mueller on 11/13/2013 1:13 PM

As far as I can determine, when exporting a SSG in either the SSG or ITK format, you lose the adjustments made to the visual analysis.  We send our SSGs to the other club members prior to a meeting and some of the analysis is lost when they can't see the relationship between Sales & PTP, EPS & Cash Flow, Sales & EPS, and etc.  When doing a SSG I move each of the 6-8 items to get a better appreciation for the companies management progress or lack thereof.  Maintaining this adjusted VA creates a good educational topic for the other members to understand how these different items relate to each other before they begin making their Sales and EPS forecasts.  Thanks for your consideration.

Al, I think you're mistaken -- the ITK format will preserve the location and order of the graph items as they are scaled in your stock study.

The SSG format won't, though, you are correct.

Make sure to save your stock study before exporting it to the ITK format.

Doug