Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
herisau  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 5:19:10 PM(UTC)
herisau

Hi Every Body,

Can any one help me with some useful instructions that really work? I am

getting desperate.Here is the problem:

I use Maxilla Firefox instead of Windows Internet Explorer. I do my investing via Scottrade. Every thing worked fine until I screwed up a software removal. I clicked on the wrong software and removed Maxilla Firefox instead of the intended software. I then re-installed Maxilla Firefox again immediately. As a result, I can't pull up the month end statements in "myAccount" on the Scottrade site. I get a blank screen.
The employees at Scottrade have not come up with any useful help up to now.
I do remember that the problem has possibly to do with Pop-ups. I I have them  permitted in Scottrade. It still does not work.

Where and how can I fix this mess? Thanks for any help.

Leonie Sauer herisau@comcast.net

permitted in Scottrade. It till does not work.

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

jncraig  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 6:42:47 PM(UTC)
jncraig

Under "Tools" in Firefox, select Clear Private Data and then clear everything. I don't know if that will help, but it might ...
Joe
herisau  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 4:43:13 AM(UTC)
herisau

Thanks Joe. I followed your suggestions. Sorry to say, it did not help either. I am open to any and all suggestions.

Leonie
jncraig  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 6:02:40 AM(UTC)
jncraig

Have you tried getting to this site using Internet Explorer? If you can get there with IE and not with Firefox, then I'd say it's a Firefox issue. If you can't get there with either, then it's something else.
Joe
herisau  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 9:16:19 AM(UTC)
herisau

Hello Joe,

First of all happy 4th of July. In answer to your question, IE is even worse. It does not even bring up a blank screen. Wish I knew what happened. Leonie
ndg876  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 9:25:21 AM(UTC)
ndg876

If that's the only website that you have trouble visiting, I'd say it's their problem. You should tell them so, and make them fix it!
herisau  
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:15:11 PM(UTC)
herisau

Thanks Joe and Nancy,
I did send an e-mail to Scottrade headquarters. They instructed me to remove all Abode reader copies including managers from the computer. After that I had to instll the newest edition off Abode's web site. I followed their detailed instructions and presto! I was able to see and print my statements again. I am sending this with the idea that it might help some one else at some point.
Thanks again
Leonie Sauer herisau@ comcast.com