Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JanetLewis  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2022 6:31:12 PM(UTC)
JanetLewis

I was trying to reconcile my cash account with my broker statement, but am off. I cannot find where cah transactions are listed just for the cash account even though it is included in the portfolio stock positions. How can I determine where I failed to allot incoem or expenses to the cash account? It was several transactions, because I do not see an exact match for the number that is off.
Thanks for any help.
Janet Lewis

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

sean  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2022 9:54:42 AM(UTC)
sean

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Hello,

If you are looking for a list of transactions, check the Cash Journal, on the Reports page. It gives a list of all money in and out of the club, along with a running balance for every transaction.

You might also try the Reconcile accounts feature on the main Accounting page. If you set the start date to a time when the cash accounts were in balance, then you can work forward through the entered transactions; if you have access to your brokerage statements, the Reconcile accounts feature can be a good way to match vs. the brokerage statements, to see if something is missing or miss-entered.