Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
David2  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2021 6:11:18 AM(UTC)
David2

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
In Take Stock when I click on the judgement tab with my judgement and then go to the business model tab I am trying to pick the business model eps but it defaults to the lowest forecast eps in the TSSW form not the one I choose. How can I get it to use my judgement?

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Pawche  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 3:54:20 AM(UTC)
Pawche

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 44 post(s)
I asked someone with more knowledge of the inner workings of the Take Stock judgements to look into this. I'll give them a reminder or ask for an explanation so I can post an answer for you.

Russell
gerlach  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 5:21:08 PM(UTC)
gerlach

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: David2 Go to Quoted Post
In Take Stock when I click on the judgement tab with my judgement and then go to the business model tab I am trying to pick the business model eps but it defaults to the lowest forecast eps in the TSSW form not the one I choose. How can I get it to use my judgement?

I think that Take Stock will always only use the lowest of the Business Model and Growth Model EPS figures in the analysis. It's been a while since I've been immersed in the program, so I can't say for sure if that has always been the way that it works.

You can manually adjust the EPS growth rate so that the 5-year EPS matches the Business Model EPS (which is what happens in Toolkit or SSG Plus in these cases).

Doug