Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pawche  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2015 3:42:46 AM(UTC)
Pawche

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Last year I read an interesting book by Martin A. Nowak. The title is "Super Cooperators".
The book covers the role of cooperation in the evolution of life. Current thinking has prokaryotic cells cooperating to become the mitochondrion of eukaryotic cells. Complex organisms evolved because cells cooperated to become tissues. Additional cooperation led to organs,organ systems and complex organisms. From the author's perspective the most successful organisms on the planet are those that cooperate the most. These are the social insects and humans.
I bring this up because StockCentral works best for its members when it is a cooperation site. Members bringing their issues here where other members cooperate to educate the community to be better investors.
In my younger years I would have inner "eye rolls" when the slogan Together Everyone Achieves More (TEAM) was mentioned. Now with a bit more knowledge and experience I know there is truth in the slogan (even if I am not fond of it still).
So here is my challenge/plea. Start being part of the cooperating community.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Russell Malley
StockCentral Community Leader

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.