Login
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gerlach  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 2:43:09 PM(UTC)
gerlach

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I'm please to announce that Russell Malley is stepping into the role of StockCentral Community Leader. The Community Leader's role is to serve in our Forums as a central resource for StockCentral subscribers, to answer questions, to direct users to help resources, and in general assist in keeping our dynamic community going strong.

Many of you may recognize Russell from my Investment Club Webinar series, or from ICLUBcentral's support for investment club accounting tools. Russell is a long-time investment club member and BetterInvesting volunteer, and ICLUBcentral's official Club Accounting Advisor.

We're happy to have Russell aboard!

Doug

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Pawche  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 8:55:25 PM(UTC)
Pawche

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Thank you Doug. I am happy to expand my role with ICLUBcentral by acting as the Community Leader here at StockCentral.
Here is a little more about me:
I have been in a family and friends investment club for almost 23 years. As you might expect from my club accounting advisor role I have been the treasurer for almost the entire time. Most people are a bit surprised to learn my formal schooling is in Biology not Accounting. Right now I use my formal training as a community college instructor. I teach Human Anatomy most semesters.
I started volunteering with BetterInvesting about 20 years ago. I have been President of the Silicon Valley Chapter several times ending my most recent stint a few months ago. I have taught Club Accounting as well as the SSG. I do remember teaching the old SSG when it was done by hand.
I am very thankful for ToolKit and now the online SSG software.
My posts will show the screen name "Pawche". It looks a bit strange. It is a pun on the Italian word for peace, pace. It is a reminder of my mother. Her favorite pet was an English Springer Spaniel named Pace.

Russell
StockCentral Community Leader
SallySinger  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 7:52:27 PM(UTC)
SallySinger

Welcome. I rarely come to this part of Stock Central's Tools, and I'm looking forward to learning how to use it.